At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can… focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The IAM Authentication team is responsible for integration and enhancements of the firm's?SSO, Federation, and MFA capabilities for our workforce and clients.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for applying business and technical knowledge to ensure availability of our systems, and to provide quality solutions for business and enterprise software needs
- Complete moderately complex program assignments
- Assist with defining and meeting business requirements
- Provide support, including on-call responsibility
- Develop business and technical requirements for enhancements; assist with requirements for new systems
- Design (including program specification), develop, test, document and implement quality application software within targeted timeframes
- Provide program and system level estimates – may include options and recommendations for course of action
- Documentation for program flows, interdependencies and troubleshooting/escalation policies as well as standard team documentation
- Participate and approve code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates
- Develop and build relationships and gain confidence of stakeholders
- Develop and execute moderately complex test plans to ensure quality
- May involve periodic review and confirmation of general support documentation
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Proficient in Web Application Development
- Proficient in HTTP debugging/troubleshooting, using debugging web proxies like Fiddler/SAML-Tracer (or others)
- Understand business implications of projects for systems within responsibility and prior experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of IAM skills and knowledge, most specifically Authentication, SSO, Federation, MFA.
Nice to Have:
- Specific knowledge of ForgeRock Identity Cloud implementation/integration, coding of custom scripted journey nodes, coding of client applications calling ForgeRock Identity Cloud REST API
- Experience working with git, knowledge of standard git workflow and best practices for software development
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune July 2022, Great Places to Work® data as of March 2022. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. The privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance on the list.
- 2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published September 2022, research by Great Places to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones has been named to the 2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine, ranking No. 45.
- 2022 Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great Place to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® ranking by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work® in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $78795 - $134163