Candidate Must be USC & eligible for federal clearance.
- Full-stack developer supporting the development of applications using standard and industry best practices for UI/UX and Database management in federal sector.
- Candidate should have experience performing full-stack application using industry-standard development tools and technologies…
- Responsible for the resolution process for complex problems where troubleshooting requires an in-depth understanding and evaluation of system processes.
- Capable of capturing and articulating requirements, User Stories, Story Points within Jira, using Agile-based methodologies to include Scrum/Sprint, and Kanban.
- Capable of assisting in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Ability to rapidly prototype in cloud environment with open-source technologies.
Qualifications, and Certifications:
- CompTIA Security+ Certification is highly desired.
- 6+ years’ experience in application development in both front-end and back-end using .Net framework, SQL server and Oracle on both Linux and windows platforms.
- Experience in coding APIs and integration with Front End Applications (like Angular JS).
- Experience in application architecture involving the designing and developing of complex applications.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Exposure to full life-cycle application development (SDLC or SELC).
- Working experience with the technologies include but not limited to .Net framework, SQL server and Oracle
- SQL Server
- Angular JS
- AWS Cloud
- Windows server