Role: .Net Developer
Location: Dallas, TX…
Client: United Airlines
Purpose: Upgrade of .Net applications (HRWEB) and enhancing retiree portal
- Perform technical upgrades, integration, conversion and restructuring efforts
- Implement enhancements related to .Net and Azure services
- Coordinate system integration testing for the changes.
- Required to develop user friendly web interface and connect to the back end standard database.
- Coordinate and work with business stakeholders, PeopleSoft team, administrators, and infrastructure team
- Analyze and translate end-user requirements into configurations and/or identify required customizations in consultation with the service delivery manager.
- Prepare functional design document for system enhancements. Design, develop and perform unit testing for customizations.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Ensure solutions are implemented in adherence to IMF Security, Enterprise Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Change Management and application development guidelines.
- Consistently produce clear and concise status reports to the platform owner and systems engineers