Experience Level : 10+ year (ON W2)
Dot Net with DevOps Azure/DevOps Azure with .Net…
· Partner with application teams in their journey to Public Cloud
· Key technical lead and liaison between application teams and enterprise cloud migration initiative
· identify end to end DevOps solutions, leverage best practices and patterns
· self-starter who can pick up new technologies/skills, be comfortable with ambiguity and drive initiatives
· Rollup sleeves and get teams over tricky CI/CD challenges
· Upgrading NET framework of existing apps, recommend and resolve upgrade issues.
· Good understanding of SDLC and/or Agile
· Design, develop, test and deploy computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications and end to end solutions
· Atleast 5 years of progressive experience with the concepts and tools behind the design and implementation
· of best-in-class CI/CD, application monitoring and resilience on Public Cloud.
· Must have hands on experience deploying and running applications on Azure Public Cloud
· Must have hands on experience in design and develop feature in the C# .NET applications(Web and
· Nice to have SSIS/Azure Data Factory/ SSRS
· Very strong Interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
· Proven track record with aC, C1/CD/DevOps/DevSecOps, Test Automation, Supportability
· Core toolsets include Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, Jira, Splunk, ADO pipepline
· App Stack Exposure — .NET, Docker/K8s. On-prem and/orAzure.
· Azure laaS/PaaS expert experience. Define /create runtime environment, network, storage.
· Database experience — DML/DDL deployment for Microsoft SQL Server (must have), Cassandra (nice to have)
· End to end System Solutioning on Cloud for — Resilience, Security, Performance, Availability, Scalability
· Financial Services domain knowledge is highly desirable