At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
?Consulting Manager, SaaS / Product as a… Service US
Looking to join a great team, progress your career and build a better working world!? At EY, industry expertise is an important component of our growth strategy.? We need transformative leaders who have deep industry knowledge to enable our go to market strategy and develop bring to market solutions for the Advanced Manufacturing and Mobility (AM&M) sector. ?EY's AM&M sector comprises of Automotive, Industrial Products, Chemicals, Aerospace & Defense, and Transportation & Logistics sub-sectors along with mobility services in these industries. If you have a passion for solving the most complex business challenges in today's marketplace, come join our team!
As an EY AM&M professional, you'll have an ability to use your experiences to assist driving our clients' business performance leveraging technology. We'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business and technology perspective that's rooted in modernized product-oriented mindset and help them with their short- and long-term technology transformation journey aligned to their digital product innovation strategy. You will work with some of the highest performing teams in the industry, deliver exceptional client service, advance your skill set, while developing relationships with some great people along the way. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment, providing strategic advice in this sector, this just might be the role you've been searching for.
Your key responsibilities
You'll spend most of your time managing client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
- Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Designing, Architecting, and Developing platform centric solutions leveraging cloud, IoT and big data technologies
- Experience in enterprise technology architecture, data architectures, ERP integration, connected shop floor equipment, factory on premise cloud Edge' computing, equipment monitoring and predictive insights
- Experience within a product driven solution background, including product driven MVP mindset, agile design and delivery methods, and architecting solutions within a software as a service model
- Unifying, enriching, and analyzing customer data to derive insights and opportunities
- Leveraging existing data platforms or recommending and building new data platforms/solutions as required
- Communicate findings, recommendations, and opportunities to improve solutions
- Willingness to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
- Applying data driven approach to drive business outcomes and decisions
- Understanding of Manufacturing domain and Industry 4.0 and the technology landscape within ET, IT and OT functions
- Understanding of the cloud provider landscape, competitive advantages of the cloud technology and cloud consumption models
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Effectively collaborate with diverse teams and provide constructive feedback/coaching as required
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately six years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately five years of related work experience
- Understanding of Public, Private and hybrid cloud architecture and at least five years of hands-on experience in developing cloud native solutions in AWS, GCP or MS Azure platforms
- At least three years hands on experience in implementing, automating and integrating Big Data technologies like S3, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis, Kafka, EMR, Lambda, SNS, Azure Blob Storage Account ,SQL Data Warehouse, Microsoft Event Hubs , HDInsights, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions, Event Grid, Data Lake Analytics in an ephemeral/transient and in an elastic manner
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within AM&M industries
- Hands on experience in enterprise technology architecture, data architectures, ERP integration
- Experience with connected shop floor equipment, Edge' computing, equipment monitoring and predictive insights
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing and delivering solutions with a product driven MVP mindset, agile design and delivery methods, and within a SaaS model
- Experience in IaC & Config Management Tools like Chef, puppet, CloudFormation ,terraform, ansible, boto3 and/or Azure/GCP equivalent
- Hands on experience in core Operating systems like Linux RHEL, Ubuntu, System administration tasks including shell scripting and container technology like docker, kubernetes etc.
- Experience in Network Engineering/Admin (vpc, subnet, security groups, VPC-Endpoints, nat/route tables, etc)
- Experience in Security tools/concepts (IAM, encryption, certificate management etc)
- Experience in git/bitbucket, Jenkins, sonar cube
- Outstanding team player with good communication skills
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload.
- A valid driver's license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT or Engineering with a focus on manufacturing and mobility preferred, MBA desired