Overview Are you passionate about building software? Do you have what it takes to solve complex developer problems? Be part of a dynamic team responsible for designing and developing the next generation of business solutions for Esri. We are looking for a web developer to join our team who is enthusiastic about developing delightful user experiences for complex workflows.
- Development, maintenance, and testing of the Business Analyst web app
- Work closely with other developers to develop robust components, integrating with other development teams
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Proficiency with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML, CSS, Node.JS, TypeScript, and more
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and experience working with web services / REST APIs
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience with software development methodologies (SCRUM) and social-coding (Git)
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Company Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri's competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $93,600.00 - $156,000.00