You will use in-depth React JS expertise to build reusable components and performant services. This engineer will work closely with product owners, UX designers, and other developers to translate design mocks into technical requirements and ultimately clean, functional code. You will feature and program branches while maintaining dialogue with the product owner and scrum master to ensure clean… releases. Curiosity and a customer-focused mindset are encouraged as many features will be released behind a feature flag. This engineer will manage optimization of security and performance, while handling the exciting challenges of integrating personalization.
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Technology or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of experience of React, especially function components capitalizing on hooks.
- 1+ years of experience with statically typed language (Go, C, C#, Rust, etc).
- Familiarity with serverside rendering (SSR), asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and RESTful APIs.
- Solid coding practices including regular code reviews, documentation, and version control.
- Passion for the latest software tools and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Preference for agile development and familiarity with its tools like Jira