Term: 12-18 month contract
- The candidate is expected to develop (re-usable) framework components utilizing Event Based and Flow-Based Programming and work within the core frameworks architecture & development team.
- Lead design and code reviews across NFRR technology stack ensuring alignment with NFRR Technology road map.
- Participate in inception and iteration planning meetings, infusing backlogs with technical input working in close partnership with the product owner and product engineering manager
- Lead cross functional execution through the entire implementation process
- Establish continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practice
- Core Java
- Languages Typescript, NoSQL Databases
- Node Js