Manpower Group has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Jersey City NJ for a contract UI Developer - React to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: UI Developer - React…
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 months
Job Title Job Responsibilities:
ASAP start No time off within first 90 days. Will work from home but must currently be a LOCAL. Please put location on resumes to be considered for these roles candidate to be able to work in office once they go back with no delay. ASAP Start once candidate is identified and clear BG.
One of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- We are building apps within a strategic microfrontend platform where different teams deploy their applications
- We focus on building products operations user use to improve their workflows
- We work in a dynamic, distributed environment where we interact with a diversified global team
- We need top-tier developers who have a strong and proven track record of delivering UI features with solid React, testing and LESS/CSS principles.
- Develop and maintain features
- Contribute to the reusable components library for the department
- Ability to comprehensively unit test your code using Jest, and write features using Cypress and Cucumber
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team, delivering demonstrable code in two-week increments
- Proven ability to negotiate timeline and architecture across functional teams
We are looking for candidates with:
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn Scala
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Ability to follow complex design and development standards
- Experience in DevOps a plus
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits?Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers?Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship?Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp?Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UI Developer - React
About Experis [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UI Developer - React
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.
- Dev Ops