Position: Engineering Director/Technical Manager
Type of Hire : Fulltime with Ness Digital
End Client : COX Automotive
We are looking for a strong, innovative Engineering Director for one of leading and long-standing engagements. The role will be to work closely with our customers to drive and increase customer delight by providing tangible value to them through Engineering driven approach & Practices.
You will be the face of the engagement internally and externally. Internally the role will involve working closely with our onshore/offshore scrum teams and engineering managers as well as our practices and COE? s to elevate the team to the next level. Externally you will be a partner to the Engineering VPs, Directors and managers to guide them and our team together on this journey.
Must have Skills and experience needed:
- Engineering mindset to work with key customer stakeholders and always be on the lookout on how technology can help them grow in their business.
- Experience in Digital Commerce and how technology can drive and enhance consumer behavior.
- AWS expertise and knowledge, specifically moving on Prem applications to the cloud. Should have the ability to discuss technical challenges with the customers technical team/Architects.
- Safe (Agile) experience. Should be able to understand the delivery model and discuss ways to adopt and enhance the model with the customers Agile practioner
- Must have worked with and managed multi location agile teams.
- Should be able to manage and predict talent demand and financial forecasting.
- Should be able to clearly communicate the Program status and progress internally and externally.
- Ability to grow accounts year on year by leveraging existing connects, adding value and sniffing out opportunities that will help the client.
Good to have skills
- Experience within the Automobile industry, specifically around dealers and lenders is a good to have.
- Technical certification on AWS and SAFe will be a bonus