Roles and Resposibilities
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, Scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- B.E / B. Tech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University)
Skills and Experience Required
- 6 - 8 years of software development experience in a test-driven environment.
- Strong grasp of C# language.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Strong grasp of Asp.Net Core framework.
- Good understanding of relational databases(SQL Server/MySQL) and NoSQL databases(MongoDB).
- Principles of REST.
- Knowledge of any front end framework such as Angular.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and code versioning tools(git/CVS or other)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Communicator - specially with technical audience.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS