We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world -- together. At Ford, we’re all a part of something bigger than ourselves. What will you make today…
The Ford Motor Credit Company team helps put people behind the wheels of great Ford and Lincoln vehicles. By partnering with dealerships, we provide financing, personalized service and professional expertise to five thousand dealers and more than four million customers in over one hundred countries around the world.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Technical Senior Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting the implementation of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud for Ford credit Commercial Financing organization. The candidate should have a solid understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud platforms, as well as experience in managing a team and overseeing complex projects.
In this position…
- Technical Sr. Project Management in CRM space, primarily Salesforce ecosystem focusing on core products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Platform Development and Salesforce Integrations.
What you'll do…
- Ability to understand high-level sales and service center strategies and requirements, translate them into system and process requirements, and manage the system implementation.
- Identify dependencies on other systems in the overall engineering landscape to arrive at a potential architecture and solution for the problem statement.
- Provide thought & solution leadership from a Salesforce best practices perspective.
- Experience with Salesforce integration patterns, data migration practices, governor limits.
- Collaborate with the business, internal IT teams, Data Migration, QA and Release management group members to ensure the development milestones are all achieved on time, with approved design.
- Responsible for directing and managing multiple teams and projects to accomplish business goals.
- Continuous improvement mindset– proven track record of developing and refining processes to meet the team goals.
- Experience in a matrixed IT organization and on and offshore development teams including 3rd party vendors.
- Lead complex SAFe Agile to drive Salesforce projects or programs.
- Experience in interacting with Senior IT and business leadership.
- Taken engineering solutions through full lifecycle from concept, through release and into ongoing operations.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related fields.
- 7+ years' experience in leading CRM/Salesforce projects and teams.
Even better, you may have…
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including on-site/offsite teams and 3rd party partners
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end Salesforce system delivery from design, development, integrations, data migrations/loads, transition into production operations.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture, development environment and tools.
- Experienced in leading team using agile preferably Scaled Agile methodologies and backlog management tools such as Jira and Rally.
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred.
- Nice to have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Automotive industry is plus, not mandatory.
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder…or all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
- Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up childcare and more
- Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
- Tuition assistance
- Established and active employee resource groups
- Paid time off for individual and team community service
- A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
2023 Ford Benefits Summary (https://clicktime.symantec.com/15tpDKcY6UBNToEykD6Zq?h=pyMWN58q4J9BOvMUwVPa27Qd56cNertTsgfOGfhIRmU=&u=https://fordcareers.co/LL6HTHD)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.
Requisition ID : 15596