Title: Jr. Ruby Developer
Reports to: Director of Technology Platforms…
Location: Remote – Anywhere in the US
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Work with other developers to build and maintain software
- Help Appraise new product ideas and appropriate timeframes for development deliverables
- Continue to learn and hone your development skills
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate closely with production, marketing, implementation teams, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of software products
- Troubleshoot bugs and complex system requirements
- Implement designs and UI/UX improvements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of professional programming experience
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Strong command of best practices, design patterns, and system architecture tradeoffs
- Pragmatic mindset and aptitude for balancing technical excellence and value delivery
- Ability to understand, diagnose, and effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Desire to do the best thing for the team and the business at all times
- Proficiency in Domain Driven Design or a willingness to learn and apply its principles
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Heroku, or similar IaaS or PaaS providers
For location-specific wage information, please visit:
California - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/ER6qKXZrOMJEruq4Ekk6YPUBvlQSz72BBF1dmhYGm7yXGA?e=RcGfFO
Colorado - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/ER6qKXZrOMJEruq4Ekk6YPUBvlQSz72BBF1dmhYGm7yXGA?e=L6zMdP
New York - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/ER6qKXZrOMJEruq4Ekk6YPUBvlQSz72BBF1dmhYGm7yXGA?e=zlDeGt
Washington - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/ER6qKXZrOMJEruq4Ekk6YPUBvlQSz72BBF1dmhYGm7yXGA?e=F8ABFa
LI - HD1
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
Please visit franklincoveybenefits.com for benefits information.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/home
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp