Be part of a team that unleashes the power of leading-edge technologies to help improve the health and well-being of those most vulnerable in our country and communities. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. You’ll add to your technical credentials and… certifications while enjoying a generous, flexible vacation policy and educational assistance. We also have comprehensive leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
As a C# Developer/Letter Manager Engineer at Gainwell, you can contribute your skills as we harness the power of technology to help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members they serve — a community’s most vulnerable. Connect your passion with purpose, teaming with people who thrive on finding innovative solutions to some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. Here are the details on this position.
Serves at various Application Designer levels and in performing design, configuration, implementation, documentation, research, analysis, support, and other technical responsibilities supporting the role. Analyzes, models, designs, develops, and implements integration solutions for EDMS and HealthPAS Application suite for Medicaid sites. The position supports required Electronic Document Management Systems components providing automated workflow processing and document management processes crucial to the implementation and function of the Gainwell Medicaid Fiscal Agent services product.
Your role in our mission
- Guide letter authoring staff on how letter requirements can be best implemented.
- Support across all legacy sites for the letter manager solution as a whole
- New site implementations
- Solution upgrades and enhancements
- Ability to interface with other groups, including Operations Staff, Project Management, Business Analysts, Networking, Cloud-ops, Product Development, Citrix, and Systems Engineering.
- Designs develops, and implements customized functionalities utilizing various tools, including MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, SSIS, Web Services, Window services, WCF, and AWS a plus.
- Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology, and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design of application solutions for clients
- Participates and oversees test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, creative thinking, and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Good communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel, and management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we're looking for
- Good experience with Java, C#.net, Apache web server, Apache Tomcat and Eloquence designs
- Good experience with T-SQL & SQL server environments
- Extensive knowledge of MS Visual Studio, MS.NET C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, TSQL, Web Services, Entity Framework, jQuery, Bootstrap, RestAPI, SOAP, SSIS, MS SQL Server, SSIS, Java Script, XML, XSD, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge and experience in commercial systems for electronic document management, such as FileNet or Cypress, is a plus. Medium level of knowledge of OpenText (Cloud Faxing).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the above skill set with the Healthcare sector are required
What you should expect in this role
- All USA locations will be considered including remote.
LI-DN1 #LI- Remote
The pay range for this position is $82,600.00 - $118,100.00 per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits, and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees