Be part of a team that unleashes the power of leading-edge technologies to help improve the health and well-being of those most vulnerable in our country and communities. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. You’ll add to your technical credentials and… certifications while enjoying a generous, flexible vacation policy and educational assistance. We also have comprehensive leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
As an Advisor C#.Net Developer at Gainwell, you will be a part of an innovative healthcare technology company with a mission to serve the healthcare needs of our communities. You will use your programming and analytical skills to drive the development of healthcare administration products used, and relied upon, by millions of patients. Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as a professional through our exceptional developmental opportunities.
Your role in our mission
Take a close look at some of the details that contribute to Gainwell’s industry-leading tools and technologies in this challenging position. .
- Guide letter authoring staff on how letter requirements can be best implemented.
- Support across all legacy sites for the letter manager solution as a whole
- New site implementations
- Solution upgrades and enhancements
- Ability to interface with other groups, including Operations Staff, Project Management, Business Analysts, Networking, Cloud-ops, Product Development, Citrix, and Systems Engineering.
- Designs develops, and implements customized functionalities utilizing various tools, including MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, SSIS, Web Services, Window services, WCF, and AWS a plus.
- Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology, and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
- Participates and oversees test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, creative thinking, and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Good communication skills with application developers, customers, support personnel, and management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we're looking for
- 8 or more years of C#.NET Developer Experience
- Hands-on experience in assisting and troubleshooting system issues with Cincom Eloquence
- Best knowledge and experience with Apache httpd and Apache TomCat
- Good experience with T-SQL & SQL server environments
- Extensive knowledge of MS Visual Studio, MS.NET C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, TSQL, Web Services, Entity Framework, jQuery, Bootstrap, RestAPI, SOAP, SSIS, MS SQL Server, SSIS, Java Script, XML, XSD, HTML, CSS
- Experience with a Windows server environment
- Good experience with Web Services (SOAP/Rest) and OpenText (Cloud Faxing)
What you shold expect in this role
- All USA locations will be considered including remote.
- Washington, DC state residents are preferred.
LI-DN1 #LI - Remote
The pay range for this position is $99,000.00 - $123,800.00 per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits, and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees