This is an exceptional, 100% unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a cutting edge platform and product build. If you are eager for a serious challenge where you will learn daily, push the limits of what you can do and the technology you can use, this is the right position for you.
We are a very small team, with very large goals…read on to learn more and we look forward to… receving your applicaiton and discusing this opportunity with you!
We are seeking an experienced Golang Developer who is interested in ongoing work in a team environment.
This work would involve full Golang development including but not limited to:
- Building and Maintaining Restful Endpoints for consumption service-oriented architecture
- Golang development
- Object-Oriented design
- Test-Driven Development
- Database work, specifically but not limited to Postgres
Additionally, you should be comfortable working with:
- Elastic Search
- Cockroach DB
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
The Following concepts:
- RESTful API's
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- ML (Machine Learning)
In this role, you will be working daily with a technical team and business stakeholders to continue to build and maintain an existing, operating production platform.
As part of this role you should expect:
- As much as 40 hours of work a week, if not more
- Be able to attend daily video meetings, on EST time
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
- Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations, and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication).
To be considered for this position please provide in your cover letter why you think would be a good fit as well as any publicly available code samples and any other certifications or tests you think would assist us in evaluating your work and potential fit.
Get It focuses on Mobile, Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Recruiting, and Classifieds. Their company has offices in Washington DC. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.get.it or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn