React.JS Developer - Remote - Contract/1099/W2
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer with a solid understanding and experience with React. You will work on a closely-knit Scrum team. You will dig into business requirements and implement complex logic using modern technologies. We believe strongly in test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment, and we have… a strong DevOps mindset. This position is open to a mid-level to principal professional depending on experience.
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries using frameworks like Sequelize, Knex.js, or other query builders/ORMs
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 5 years of related professional experience
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Federal Government contracting work experience
If this position matches your skill and interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Alliant, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply