Net / C# Developer
Location: Raleigh - NC - Remote
**The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
** Contractors who live outside of North Carolina will not be issued any state computer equipment. They are required to use DIT’s Citrix Remote PC system,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, or Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience developing new applications using .NET/C#, SQL Server, REST APIs, and GIT/Azure DevOps for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability in application analysis and design, cost analysis, estimating staffing needs, testing, documentation, and implementation for a minimum of 3 years.
Demonstrate these Preferred Skills:
- Experience with ASP.Net Core and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with Dapper, Blazor, and WebAssembly
- Experience with testing frameworks such as nUnit, MSTest
- Demonstrate effective communications in oral and written form.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
Report this job
- Dice Id: 10118404
- Position Id: 710329
- Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305110144465707721
Recommended Job Skills: Bug/Defect Analysis, Concept Development
Average Estimate Salary for a .Net with C# Developer: $38.69 to $48.04
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst