A Global Cybersecurity leader is looking for their next Software Engineer! They are a Series D start-up with $525M in funding and have over 900 clients worldwide! They are looking for Engineers who have a strong background in building APIs, as well as demonstrated experience with Golang and GCP. This role can be REMOTE or base out of their NYC or College Park, MD locations.
- Demonstrate familiarity with cloud-based, big data storage technology for handling structured (Postgres, MySQL, etc.) and unstructured (Elastic, Hadoop, etc.) data.
- Have knowledge of Internet infrastructure, security technologies, and cybersecurity practices as an attacker/defender.
- Thrive in their small, fast-paced, product-driven environment.
- Create highly scalable and maintainable systems.
- Show initiative and ownership in the design and development of new product features while working alone or as part of a small team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of building, securing, and using APIs.
- Experience with Golang and the GCP environment.
- Experience with Agile frameworks, secure software design, test-driven development, and modern, container-delivered code deployment in a cloud-based DevOps environment.
- SQL and ELK stack.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Vision, Dental
Company DescriptionBuilding a saas platform that is actually going to help change peoples lives