An extremely reputable firm, that is looking to bring on a proven and experienced Senior Bridge Engineer/Project Manager to their expanding team! This company has been in business for over 50 years and has an extensive backlog of projects coming in. The retention rate of this company is extremely high, because of the emphasis they put on a healthy work-life balance. Partners of… this firm take great care of their employees and their low turnover rate proves it.
Listed below are the requirements for the Bridge Engineer/Project Manager position and what they have to offer YOU.
If you or someone you know is qualified and would be intersted in this position, please send a resume to email@example.com Only qualified applicants will be considered.
What's in it for you?
- 90% of their business comes from repeat clients
- Services include Engineering (Buildings & Infrastructure), Construction Support Services, Architecture, Environmental Permitting & Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture and Client Management Services
- Markets include Government & Civic, Education, Commercial Development, Offices & Corporate Facilities, Power & Energy, Retail & Food, Science & Technology, Transportation, Warehouse & Distribution and Waterways & Water Resources
Key Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Project Management: Scheduling, Budgeting, Cost Estimation, Construction Administration and Client Relationships
- Some utilization of Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Oversee and mentor junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of experience post-internship
- Technical expertise for the layout & design of bridges and related highway structures
- Familiarity with rehabilitation of existing bridges and highway structures
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- E.I.T. required; PE Preferred
- Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 + bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Engineering positions my team and I may be aware of anywhere in the US, please reach out to Brittney Houseman @ 605-705-3721.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time