Data Science Consulting
Up to 25%
Please note that this job posting is for a proposal of a potential client and is not reflective of an awarded job. In addition, we are only collecting resumes and interviewing based off the skillset and qualifications listed below.
What You Will Do:
Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data engineering and querying to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness. Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Provide the full spectrum of data science services to support the mission of Defense clients.
- Belong to a collaborative team dedicated to Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation.
- Support business development and internal team initiatives.
- Continue career development in data science software, methods, and consulting.
What You Will Need:
- U.S. citizenship and Secret Clearance.
- B.S./B.A. is required plus 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets (structured and unstructured), with strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency querying data using SQL.
- Strong understanding/experience in statistical analysis, predictive modelling and machine learning, and other artificial intelligence.
- Proficiency performing data science and statistical modeling using Python or R.
- Experience developing data visualizations/dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik, and knowledge of Business Intelligence best practices.
- Ability to implement strong data management processes.
- Ability to create project plans.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing workstreams/projects.
- Ability to independently lead workstreams responsible for delivering data science services and products and making new recommendations.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- M.S./M.A. in a relevant quantitative and computational discipline.
- Proficiency in a data visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik.
- Familiarity with automation solutions including SharePoint online, Power Automate, and UiPath.
- Understanding of database, data warehouse, and data lake principles/concepts.
- Familiarity with data governance.
- Experience supporting business development including RFP/RFQ/RFI responses and white papers.
- Knowledge of Public Sector domains (e.g., National Security, Defense, Public Health, etc.)
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee