Job Family :
Software Development & Support (Digital
Travel Required :
Up to 10%
Clearance Required :
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do :
Specific Tasks include but are not limited to:
Participation in agile events and ceremonies, such as daily stand ups, interactive planning, and retrospectives.
Interaction with federal staff including Federal Project Managers and Account Managers
What You Will Need :
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with SASS/CSS
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience with Bootstrap 3.x
- Experience with Backbone
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on Agile teams
- BA/BS degree - Relevant experience may be substituted (Additional 4 years of experience can be substituted for degree. i.e. 9 years total experience without degree) i.e. 9 years total experience without degree)
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident or EAD is required for the position.
- Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background National Agency Check/Investigation
What Would Be Nice to Have :
- Experience with Government systems
The annual salary range for this position is $87,500.00-$131,300.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Group Term Life and Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit and Parking Commuter Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development, Certifications & Learning Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Care.com annual membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Benefits via Corestream (Critical Care, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance and ID theft protection, etc.)
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee