We are offering a unique opportunity for a Senior Engineer Manager to join our office in the New Orleans Metro Area and manage one of the premier engineering practices. We are looking for an experienced leader to join us to manage an existing workload and mentor young employees. Perfect opportunity to expand management capabilities and lead a growing team.
H&H is a full-service infrastructure… engineering firm with more than 130 years of experience steeped in solving complex engineering challenges. Consulting firms, contractors and infrastructure owners count on us when innovative design and intricate engineering solutions are required. Our specialty lies in the ability to manage the entire life cycle of engineering services and support. We employ teams of superior engineers that bring a forward-thinking approach using the world’s latest project management, design, and support innovations. As a result, your projects are brought in on time, on budget, and are engineered to the highest standards in design, durability, safety, and aesthetic value.
- Assume leadership role and responsibility for managing design projects and coordination among various project design disciplines
- Assume leadership role and responsibility for all facets of office operation and facilities; review staffing levels and monitor staff tools and resources
- Maintain utilization of office personnel; balance project demands with opportunities for professional development
- Supervise and mentor junior-level design staff
- Perform project management duties
- Assist the Regional Manager in growing the practice. This may include growing the office backlog, expanding the client base, increasing local service offerings, and/or entering new markets
- With marketing support, lead the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Maintain outstanding client satisfaction and relationships
- Participate actively in local professional affiliations and encourage team members to participate
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering required
- LA PE required (or ability to obtain)
- At least 15 years of conceptual, preliminary, and final design and plan production experience, as well as a familiarity with Louisiana DOTD details and production
- Prior Management of Group or Department
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k).
EOE M/F/ DISABILITY/VETS