The world's largest asset management firm is currently hiring for mid to senior level Quantitative Developer to join their Research and Investment Technology team. You will partner with Quants and Portfolio Managers to provide high impact solutions on a variety of projects including alpha research, portfolio construction and risk management. You will develop and run support for all kinds of… Quantitative Tools
- Develop new models and products that will provide an advantage to the organization in the marketplace.
- Apply advanced analytics and quantitative concepts to support investment needs and develop new solutions.
- Build rapid solutions to meet their urgency, setting expectations through clear communication and mature decision-making
- Implement research project through the entire software development lifecycle applying a full-stack implementation.
- Experience in either equities, fixed income, or alternative asset classes
- Proven track record in hands-on development of complex software solutions.
- Experience in Analytical/Software Engineering skills including R, Python, Java, SQL and Linux.
- Understanding of quantitative techniques and methods, statistics, and econometrics - including probability, linear regression, and time series data analysis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- 6 + years of experience in complex software development and working with investment professionals
This role is available in New York City, Jersey City and Boston
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy