HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a… comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver high-quality source code to meet business needs.
- Read user stories and implement code to meet acceptance criteria with attention to detail.
- Review and improvise code as necessary.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into innovative technical applications and solutions.
- Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Develop solutions to improvise the performance and scalability of systems.
- Work in Agile iterations to deliver business value in short timeframes.
Experience & Skills (Required):
- A bachelor's degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- At least five years’ experience with web development in ASP.Net and C#.
- At least three years’ experience with web development and an Oracle or SQL Server backend.
- At least six years’ experience in object oriented programming.
- At least three years’ experience writing SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures.
- At least two years’ experience writing Entity Framework data access.
- At least three years of experience with Microsoft’s MVC 4.0 or higher framework, including razor.
- At least five years of experience with Cascading Style Sheets and Bootstrap.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing all levels of an n-tier application.
- At least one year experience using Test Driven Development.
- Using Team Foundation Server as a tool for work item management and source control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Experience & Skills (Preferred):
- 5+ years of Agile experience.
- Recent experience of working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban.
- Using GIT with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- Selenium Automated UI testing.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value