Join us and be a part of the unique opportunity to transform Humana into a consumer focused healthcare leader backed by digital platforms. We're looking for someone who craves new challenges and solves hard customer problems using the latest in software technology that improve people's lives. In this role, you will directly work with key client stakeholders to define the business… problem and determine solution requirements for our Medicare/Medicaid Product and Pricing Platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating outcomes. You'll be part of a dynamic agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
The Lead Software Engineer Is involved in all stages of software development, including front-end development, back-end development, database integrations, network and hosting management, user interface, user experience, and back-end server management. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed with minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Minimum 3 years React JS Hands-on experience.
- Minimum 5 years Java Spring Boot Hands-on experience.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, GIT, CI/CD, TDD, and Automated Build Processes
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure, GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 or more years of progressive IT experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Experience with Next JS
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies.
- Experience in leading teams working in onsite-offshore model.
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates' ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
At a minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; a wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
Satellite, cellular, and microwave connections can be used only if approved by leadership.
Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI/ HIPAA information.
LI - Remote
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our https://www.humana.com/legal/accessibility-resources?source=Humana_Website