Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to… register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: NielsenIQ
Operations Data Analyst (eComm Focus) SQL and Python Required**
*MUST BE WORK EXPERIENCE (not just School Projects)
Employees can work remotely – must be US-based
- Must be able to work CST or EST core hours
Reference ID: REF20056W
About this job
The Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG/ FMPG) space is transforming as more consumers shop online. NielsenIQ is committed to developing a stable, sustainable, and comprehensive U.S. Omnichannel measurement and insights solution. The Product Coding Analyst plays a vital role in delivering a customized Omnichannel solution to our clients. They will be responsible for translating our clients’ business requirements into operational and executable strategies. This includes a combination of technical implementation, operational quality and stability, and collaboration and communication with Commercial teams.
- Create the technical design and systems development to ensure requirements are met
- Work proactively and collaboratively to ensure and validate that the output back from operational algorithms meets the client business requirements
- Review and manage ongoing database change requests
- Serve as the contact person for execution teams if database questions arise
- Provide consultation and support to Program Management on custom Omnichannel solutions and implementation
- Design and test front end solutions for internal operational teams to manage new tools and solutions
- Meet with internal clients to understand their needs/requirements and educate on product capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in a quantitative field preferred, including Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, and Operations Research
- Required: Experience in developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases
- Required: Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Required: Python development experience
- Preferred: Knowledge of NielsenIQ products, industry, and technology
- Preferred: Experience working in e-commerce, online retail, or digital content sales
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion