- 2+ years experience with React.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong communicator.
- Experience building both class components and functional components.
- Ability to work independently or on a team depending on project scale.
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
- High design fidelity in front-end development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (GraphQL is a plus).
- Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Familiarity with Git
- Health Care Plan (Medica, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Flexible Woke From Home
- Paid Membership to Your Local Co-working Spacke
- Reimbursement for Ome office Setup ($1,000)
- Monthly health insurance stipend.
- Competitive Salary ($75,000 - $100,000 Based on Experience)
- Yearly Bonus and Raises