@HYVE Solutions, missions to help customers, business partners, and employees achieve success through shared goals, strategies, resources and technology solutions.
Engineering Manager (Olive Branch…
- Anchor our new engineering center we are launching at our existing Olive Branch, MS site (a part of the Memphis, TN metro area)
- Hire new talent for the team and offer coaching and development opportunities
- Coordinate with engineering segment leads in Fremont, CA and Taipei, Taiwan
- Analyze, propose and manage budgets, technologies and resources for projects
- Plan strategies for the development of designs and products on schedule and on budget
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and customers.
- Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers' activities and deliverables
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers' performance
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, when needed
- Build the entire technical documentation and project roadmaps
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Engineering Management with 5-7 years of related experience.
- Familiarity with x86 rack-optimized servers and storage deployed in large datacenter environments
- Familiarity with a variety of engineering disciplines (mechanical design, thermal, software, electrical, validation, etc.)
- Technical understanding of datacenter environment and customer challenges (density, cooling, cost, reliability)
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems.
- Communication skills for overseeing staff and working with other management personnel. They need to be able to effectively communicate instructions while leading the team to meet their goals.
- Detail-oriented for understanding complex systems and the ability to pay attention to details, as a minor error can result in major problems.
- Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees and schedules simultaneously.
@ HYVE Solutions, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion make us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status