We are innovative, nimble, supportive and our goal is to make the most of our talents and help brands work smarter, not harder to achieve their goals…
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual work attire
- Flexible working hours
NOTE: This is a direct position. We will not work with recruiters or contract groups for this position.
NOTE: You must be authorized to work in the US without a visa. We cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role.
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished react.js developer to join our front-end development team for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Hooks, Context, and API Integrations.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design and development teams to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous professional experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of react tools such as Webpack, Vite, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, etc.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software. *
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $77,000.00 - $83,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 1099 contract
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
- React: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote