Salary Range: $ 100000.00 To 175000.00 (USD) Annually
Infinity’s niche in the aerospace and defense industry is specialized solutions that help bridge the gap between space and ground. This is no small task, and we owe our success to our team who help us fulfill our mission; to match people with their legacies for betterment of the world. There is always a place at Infinity for a motivated… capable individual seeking a career to better the world. We prioritize supporting our team through exceptional benefits, work-life balance, and structured career development. At Infinity, WE ARE MORE – now, come be more with us!
This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award*
Infinity is seeking to hire an experienced Sr. Architectural and Engineering Manager in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD supporting a Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Data, Engineering and Software contract for U.S. Army.
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Analyzing network data and infrastructure to determine inefficiencies and problems.
- Developing and designing network architecture and computer systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of computer systems.
- Managing project timelines, budgets, and documentation.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks for viruses, malfunctions, and errors.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
- Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, protocols, and best practices.
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) or higher is required.
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and UNIX.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Great Company Culture. Infinity firmly believes that our success is due to the happiness and personal satisfaction of our employees.
- Health Benefits. 100% Company PaidMedical and Dental for you AND your family.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance and flexibility. We know our employees have lives outside of work and we support you in living them!
- Rest and Relaxation. Three weeks' Vacation – Front Loaded on the day you start, and we pay for you to go on our company reward trip (ask us about this!)
- Health and Wellness. We offer 48 hours of sick leave, in addition to your Vacation, as well as Flex-Spending options (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) company contribution, with free professional financial planning advisors
- Education and Professional Training Reimbursement. We support our employees career aspirations and growth!
- Profit Sharing Plan. Infinity’s success is due to our employees. Eligible employees are able to participate in our Profit-Sharing Plan.
- And more!
U.S. Citizenship is required.
EOE including disability/vet.
To learn more about our company and benefits, please visit: Infinity Careers