Infosys is seeking Senior Python Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code… deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of location or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with Web Application Development using Flask. Experience in using React with Flask is a big plus.
- Proficient in use of GitHub for managing codebase for large complex projects involving large number of team members.
- Experience in using CICD best practices and making frequent code releases.
- Proficient in deploying applications on Kubernetes, AWS (EKS) and using Infrastructure as Code
- At least 5 years of experience in Python.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in SQL.
- At least 2 years of experience in contribution to OpenSource projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with running queries on databases like Singlestore, Snowflake, Dremio, Oracle, Databricks is a plus
- Experience in developing dashboards using user-friendly tools like Tableau, Superset, Redash etc
- Prior DevOps experience with GBI/Apple tools/concepts like D2P, GDT, Shield, Denali networking etc.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability