Location: Cleveland,OH- Hybrid
Duration: Permanent Position…
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years IT experience.
- 2+ years' experience responsive Web Development.
- Basic experience with typing libraries (preferably TypeScript).
- Solid experience with command line git and of Github.
- Familiarity with running WebPack.
- Basic experience using code liners and typing libraries.
- Experience with various HTML5 web APIs, especially: Drag and Drop, Canvas, SVG, File API, Indexed DB, Web Storage, Typed Arrays, and Web Workers.
- Familiarity with npm packages and npm command line statements.
- Basic experience integrating with APIs over REST services.
- Familiarity with web accessibility practices.
- Basic experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
Strategy & Planning:
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Research and improve current coding standards.
- Work with business and IT teams to plan new features, gather requirements and suggest solutions.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the box thinking.
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure shared use of standard tools and processes.
- Communicate effectively by using natural language and by writing clear and concise code.
- Estimate hours for project tasks.
- Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Provide support for critical web application problems and issues.
- Help foster development of teams cross-functional and collaborative capabilities.
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
- Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
- Provide tier 2, on-call support for critical web application problems and issues.
- Analyze performance of websites and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor.
- Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
- Work outside the standard office 7.5-hour workday may be required
- Knowledge share with development teams.
- Minimal travel is required
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities