Hope you doing well…
This is Santi Ranjith from Intellectt
We are looking for .Net Lead Developer – Teaneck, NJ. This is a contract position.
This is a 100% work from office
Location: Teaneck, NJ(Day 1 Onsite)
GC / US Citizens Only
- 5 to 10 years of professional full-stack .NET Software development experience.
- Professional Knowledge of Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server or equivalent development experience RDBMS.
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies.
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration techniques is required.
- Experience working on a Scrum or Agile team.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop and implement new software applications with close to zero bugs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software applications.
- Clearly and regularly, communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality, optimization and minimize bugs on the final product.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Preparation of technical and training manuals for users.
- Create and update tasks in TFS / JIRA for every project assigned.
- Collaborates with other team members across the department.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, both written and verbally, in a clear and concise manner and deliver informative, well-organized project updates.
- Provides on-call support for applications if needed.
- Attends, participates in, and contributes to training sessions.
- Attends, participates in, and contributes to meetings throughout the facility and department.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Updates system, operational, and department documentation in Confluence and any other applicable sources.
- Support the Technical Writer by providing timely feedback to knowledge-base documentation.
- Adhere to programming and design standards.
Perform other related duties as assigned