Sr. Developer - Golang (Remote…
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Developer to join a cloud-based banking platform that helps community banks & credit unions undergo digital transformation. As Sr. Developer, you’ll help customers overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices, pub and sub, and domain driven design. Using Agile life cycle development, Cloud/Server based software development featuring Golang/ C you’ll build and architect a mission critical system.
This Job Pays: $65-110/hour
What You Will Do:
- Participate in software development activities including requirement specification, design definition, code implementation, system integration and test
- Generate software lifecycle documentation to support certification of products
- Participate and contribute to Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Demos
- Perform and/or provide guidance for verification activities including test definition, test development and testing methods
- Work daily in Azure DevOps to do requirements analysis, requirement derivation, create User Stories and Task
What Gets You The Job:
- Significant Full Stack development experience
- Significant experience with many of the following: Golang / C / C
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting attitude
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent development experience
- Container Orchestration implementation such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Identity management experience using OAuth, OIDC, SAML, AC and PKI.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Report this job
- Dice Id: itcca
- Position Id: 21067