Greetings from IT Engagements…
IT Engagements is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We have an immediate opening for the below position with one of our premium clients.
Position: Golang Developer
Location: Englewood, CO
About The Role
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Golang Developer who can guide/mentor junior developers and can help us develop Cloud Native (CN) backend services for our extremely large and ever growing customer base. As we adapt to new requirements and challenges, we have to build new services on our hybrid cloud platform. A successful candidate would be self-driven and excited to learn, develop and deliver distributed software systems. He or she will have a keen technical aptitude, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and enjoys achieving results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Day To Day Responsibilities
Create, deploy, monitor and maintain high performance and scalable Java/Golang microservices in production Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc. Mentor/ Guide Junior Developers during their day-to-day tasks
- 5+ years of Software development experience using Java/Golang including strong understanding of software engineering principles Hands-on experience in developing the backend services using NOSQL databases, such as Cassandra, MongoDB and Couchbase
- Proficiency with the following or similar frameworks in Golang: Gorilla/Mux GoConvey/Convey
- 4+ years of experience developing low-latency microservices
- 3+ years of experience deploying and managing containerized applications, preferably using GCP/AWS Kubernetes Services Experience with microservice unit testing, integration, and load testing Experience with alerting and monitoring tools (New Relic, CloudWatch, etc.) Experience developing applications to integrate with Kafka Ability to work in a Linux environment
Nice To Have
- 1 year of experience working with distributed data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Flink etc) for building efficient, large-scale big data pipelines
- Experience Implementing data ingestion pipelines both real time and batch using best practices
- Experience with relational SQL databases, including Postgres
Thanks and Regards,
IT Engagements, Inc.
Direct: 609-908-3653 | email@example.com