Venture-backed blockchain infrastructure startup is hiring for a Remote Senior Rust Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver…
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $500,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Rust Engineer to join our fast-growing LL2 crypto infrastructure startup. As a Senior Rust Engineer, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and optimizing our core systems and infrastructure using the Rust programming language. Join our dynamic and innovative team, and be part of shaping the future of LL2 crypto infrastructure. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a stimulating work environment where your expertise will be highly valued and your ideas can make a significant impact!
- Design, build, and maintain our blockchain infrastructure using Rust
- Work closely with our team of developers to ensure the smooth operation of our blockchain platform
- Develop and implement security protocols to protect our blockchain infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot any issues that arise with our blockchain platform
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate our blockchain platform with other systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and make recommendations for new features and improvements
Why join us?
- Great health benefits package, PTO / Vacation, 401K + match
- Remote work (local to USA)
- Great culture, innovative team, and growth opportunity
- Highly competitive comp package with a base salary + cash bonus + token or equity.
- Opportunity to make a high impact on both the company’s product and as well as the industry at large.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer to join our Engineering team. As a Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our blockchain infrastructure. You will work closely with our team of developers to ensure the smooth operation of our blockchain platform. This is a permanent position in a dynamic and exciting startup environment.
- 2 + years of experience at a crypto native startup, preferably blockchain infrastructure
- Strong experience with Rust programming language
- Experience working with crypto native startup
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and protocols
- Experience with blockchain security protocols and best practices
- Knowledge of distributed systems and networking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you are passionate about blockchain technology and have a proven track record of building and maintaining blockchain infrastructure, we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and make a significant impact on the future of blockchain technology.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button.
401K, Employee Events, Employee Referral Program, Flexible Schedules, Free Food and Coffee, Game Rooms, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, On Site Cafeteria, Paid Holidays, Paid sick days, Parking , Performance bonus, Professional Development, Retirement / Pension Plans, Vacation/paid time off, Work From Home
About the Company:
500 to 999 employees
Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Mfg