In addition to a great work environment, we provide excellent benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, Tuition/Training Assistance, BrightHorizons Lifestyle Assistance, Wellness Program, etc.). We are proud to be a Certified Great Place to Work with awards for being a Top Work Place with Top DE&I Practices! For more information on working with Kastle, please visit our Careers Site.
- Work with other developers to support and expand our Kastle Park offering
- Work on other Kastle systems as needed, specifically implenting microservice APIs in C# .Net
- Problem-solve issues products as they arise and suggest solutions to management.
- Work with QA to maintain adequate test coverage of all products that they contribute to
- May be required to take part in On-Call rotations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree that provides a solid foundation in computer programming.
- Solid foundation in software and system test methodology
- At least 3 years of experience coding in C#. Net and/or C#.Net Core
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal US English communication skills
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
Helpful But Not Required
- 2 years experience in DevOps methodology and tools, including artifact/issue tracking in JIRA, containers (Docker), Puppet, CI/CD
- Experience with KnockoutJS
- 2+ years implementing REST based APIs. Thorough understanding of REST design principles
- At least 3 years of experience working with relational databases (SQL) – preferably SQL Server, including but not limited to: Performance troubleshooting, Stored Procedure design/review, data analysis
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. Delivering a world class customer experience drives everything we do, and Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to ensure that their security the most effective, efficient and convenient. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Kastle, we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Kastle Systems International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Tags: SDE | Software Design Engineer | Full Stack Developer | Software Developer | Dotnet | ASP.NET |SWDE | SWE