Direct Hire Fulltime with Client *
NYC - Hybrid ( Onsite 2/3 days…
Skills: must have application support exp, exp with sql, some programming language exp c# , .net , ticketing systems exp
- Monitor incoming tickets, assess appropriate priority by working with business and triage accordingly.
- Independently troubleshoot and resolve technically complex, mission-critical issues and prioritize with the customer.
- Create and drive permanent solutions and improvements after root cause is identified.
- Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiencies.
- Ensure support readiness prior to the deployment of any change to the production environment.
- Customer service orientation is key. Collaborate with internal business partners, engineering teams, and other technology teams in the organization.
- Create, maintain and share technical knowledge documentation in knowledgebase repository.
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other team members.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years .NET/C# experience
- 5+ years experience in writing SQL queries
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar bug-tracking tools
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design & Development
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline concepts a plus but not required.
Qualification and Skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, documentation, metric and trend analysis reporting skills and desire for continuous process improvements
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage a varied workload to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal oversight
- Great communicator who keeps all stakeholders updated with issue progress and updates
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Commercial awareness