Kforce is seeking multiple Remote Backend Software Engineers and a Remote Ruby on Rails Developer.Summary:Are you looking for a career change where you get a sense of belonging, and have a voice heard? This client believes in working hard together to reach the end goal as a team by creating a fun work environment, and embracing creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to… develop solutions. With a mission to create the best learning environment, this role may be a great opportunity for you! Our client is looking for multiple Backend Software Engineers and a fully remote Ruby on Rails Developer who will work closely with a small team of designers and developers. This role works within a fast-paced, Scrum-based, brand-new software product environment. Responsibilities includes:
- Leverage strong domain knowledge to provide comprehensive software solutions
- Developing code in Ruby on Rails in a test-driven environment
- Responsible for testing your code via Rspec
- Carefully review work before it is submitted
- Work toward -win-win- outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required
- At least 3 years of full-time software development for web-based applications
- Experience working in Ruby and Ruby on Rails in a test-driven environment isrequired
- Strong ability to understand product vision/requirements
- Knowledge of Database/SQL testing is a plus
- Experience working in Automation testing tools
- Basic knowledge in either, Selenium, Rspec, Cucumber, or Jest is desired
- Open to flexible working hours when demanded by the project
- Possess very strong written, verbal communications skills
- Show initiative & be accountable for your work with minimal handholding
- Creative in finding solutions to problems
- If a project is handed to you, you see it all the way through to completionKforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status