Knowledge Services is hiring a passionate Senior Web Forms Developer to help generate innovative and creative ideas to maintain our applications.
This role offers a remote work environment, but Indianapolis based applicants would be preferred…
- You will be utilizing modern DevOps and Agile processes and tools.
- If you enjoy a hands-on role and writing clean code, let's discuss this career opportunity!
Why Join the Knowledge Services Team?
- We have been awarded "Top Workplaces" for the past six years!
- We have an exceptional family-focused culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a service focused organization and strive to serve those who serve others.
- We value work life balance and a flexible environment.
- You will have direct access to leadership.
- We are a smaller company, so you are able to have a greater impact company wide.
Knowledge Services strives to offer an environment that provides our employees with the right balance between work and family.
Senior Web Forms Developer Responsibilities include:
- Focus on maintaining, enhancing, and modernizing legacy applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test C# and VB web applications, Web Services, and Web APIs with a SQL Server database backend.
- Build and maintain applications that adhere to good design patterns and practices (DRY, SOLID, testable, etc.)
- Promote best practices and industry standards as well as internal development standards.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance, and application responsiveness.
- Generate innovative ideas and provide process improvement suggestions.
- Assist in evaluating and recommending technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the team and encourage development of team members.
Senior Web Forms Developer Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of industry experience in analysis, design, and development.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of ASP.NET lifecycles, design patterns, and web application best practices.
- Strong full stack developer with extensive database experience.
- Experience with SQL Server, stored procedures, and ORMs.
- Cloud technology knowledge preferred.
- Experience moving ASP.NET Web Forms from IaaS to PaaS hosting environment preferred.
- Prior DevOps experience (Infrastructure as code, CI/CD, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to determine requirements and communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders