Do you enjoy coaching and mentoring engineers to grow in their career?
Do you have a strong technical background and experience building and deploying services and applications…
Our Supply Chain Technologies pillar is looking for an Advanced Software Engineering Manager to join the Replenishment & Inventory team to manage the software design, development, implementation and support of software engineering teams and lead engineering projects.
As the Replenishment & Inventory Technology team continues the process of modernization, there are various innovative and sophisticated projects going on to integrate systems and create a seamless workflow. We want top talent to assist us on this journey as we explore ever-expanding ways to enhance the customer experience!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Lead and mentor a team of ~15- 20 FTE and contractors
- Hire and manage engineers; assign, direct, and evaluate their work/performance by writing performance reviews and providing feedback
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions; synthesize complex problems and present simple, practical, reliable, and maintainable solutions
- Drive strategic alignment of system specifications, associate requirements, and project schedules of technology services
- Support preparation of technology roadmap and provide input to business roadmap
- Improve technology agility facilitating the use & creation of Cloud Services, REST APIs, design patterns, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD), version control, proper environment releases, etc.
- Drive root-cause analysis of critical business and production issues to prevent future occurrences as well as review/approve potential solutions
- Establish performance standards and procedures, regulatory compliance and conduct ongoing performance audits
- Spring Boot
- Rest/JSON, and XML microservices and APIs
- Azure cloud solutions (Terraform, Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS, etc.)
Want to join?
We're looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing, deploying, and supporting the above tech stack
- At least 1- 2 years of personnel leadership/ management experience (Tech Lead, Team Lead, Manager, etc.)
- Any experience developing and/or architecting cloud/on-prem data engineering solutions using Azure data factory or Databricks
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce, retails systems or high transaction software solutions
- Ideal candidates would also have experience with: Front-end development (Angular, React, etc.) and Messaging (Kafka/MQ)
- Must be located in CST or EST