Mandatory Skills: Application Architecture with Azure Cloud platform, Dot Net, SQL Server, Azure Kubernetes Service
Desired Skills: Experience in Supply Chain Space
- 5+ Years of experience with Object Oriented Development using .Net with knowledge of all tiers of development
- 3+ Experience architecting large scale enterprise systems, Hybrid cloud architecture
- 5+ years of experience with cloud services and cloud ecosystems. Microsoft Azure (AKS, Azure Service Bus, App Services, Azure Functions, Azure AD etc.) and Angular
- 5+ years of experience in delivering, designing services/solutions for distributed systems, virtualization and/or cloud
- Experience in working with operating systems, server client architecture.
- Integration architecture experience with solutions such as IBM MQ, REST API, Azure Service Bus
- Experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps practices and OWASP
- Experience in designing solutions based on Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Database Architecture experience (e.g., SQL Server), Cosmos DB
- Experience tuning and managing Azure services and configurations
- Experience with application frameworks like MVC, WCF, PubSub, etc.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture including API development and deployment.
- Prior experience with Supply Chain and Logistics is a plus.
- PM tasks/abilities
- Coordinate meetings or working sessions
- Attend meetings and represent architecture
- Draft/document summarized information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines