"Senior Software Engineer - Golang
Remote | Full-time | Contractor…
Maestro is a cutting edge software startup with the mission of providing end-to-end solutions for funding, building and scaling decentralized applications on the Cardano blockchain. By abstracting away the complexities of the blockchain, our platform enables developers to concentrate more on their user experiences and less on the underlying scale, security and reliability required to support their products.
About the roleWe are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers to work with the team and help lay the foundations for the financial future! As a Software Engineer specializing in Go, you will build mission-critical software that enables decentralized applications to interact with the Cardano blockchain reliably and at scale.
- Work on the front lines of a quickly-growing blockchain startup and lead the design and implementation of Maestro’s Dapp Platform.
- Become the key technical leader of in-house Go services and design reliable, performant and microservice-oriented applications.
- Design and build APIs, data pipelines and event-driven systems to support reliable and scalable transmission of mission-critical data.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to establish seamless integrations and efficient interfaces.
Your background and experience
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related technical field and/or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience architecting and writing software that interfaces with cloud-native, distributed systems.
- Experience building highly-performant APIs and data processing pipelines that are rigorously tested and horizontally scalable.
- Deep understanding of common software design principles, asynchronous programming, and event-driven architectures.
- Experience building systems that interact with both SQL and NoSQL databases in an optimal way.
- Containerization and deployment of software using Docker.
Nice to haves
- Container orchestration and service deployments using Kubernetes.
- Google Cloud Platform experience.
- Leadership experience managing teams and projects.
- Experience building applications in blockchain and fintech.
- Experience working with UTxO-based blockchain technologies.
- You learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies in your free time.
We have raised money from VCs around the world to help us realize our vision of becoming a key blockchain infrastructure provider in the industry. We are currently undergoing a seed round raise and rapidly obtain customers to battle test our tools and services!
Working with the Maestro team
- Partake in a cutting-edge software startup with the goal of revolutionizing blockchain infrastructure and laying the foundations for the financial future of the world.
- Work in a high-performance and productive environment with people from around the world and a diverse set of experiences.
Please submit your application, along with a resume and brief letter of intent to email@example.com.