Role: .NET Programmer/Analyst
Location: Denton TX – Onsite…
Mode : Fulltime (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, collaborative, and possesses a keen eye for detail and strong analytical abilities. Your mission will be to address and support software issues, fulfill client work orders for custom features, and develop enhancements to improve the overall functionality of our software. You will be an ambassador for our values and vision, engaging with customers, participating in the support process, and contributing to our ongoing pursuit of excellence.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant combination of training and education.
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Development tools (.Net 4+, C#, MS SQL 2012/2014/2016, IIS 7/8/8.5/10).
- Experience with Structured Query Languages, including Transact-SQL and SQL Lite.
- Experience with .Net Winforms preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Repos and code management a plus.
- Experience with Construction Industry ERPs (i.e. Oracle JD Edwards, Sage 300, etc.) a plus.
- Perform manual testing to ensure software meets stated design requirements.
- Uphold existing quality assurance standards and processes.
- Identify defects within software against standards.
- Exhibit communications and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.