- 2+ years experience as a software engineer
- Candidates experienced with Vue, Angular, Knockout.JS, backbone, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Proficient in MySQL, MS SQL or NoSQL.
- Strong HTML, CSS, and CSS Related tools - SASS being a strong plus but Dust, Bootstrap, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Experience in task management, version control, etc. (Git, SVN, Jira, etc.)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 100% paid for family benefits
- Generous PTO
- 401K retirement plan options
- 5 hours per week dedicated to growth
- Early Fridays if you've worked 40 hours
- Commuter Benefits, a nice Downtown office or Fully Remote!
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law