At McKim & Creed, we are an employee-owned firm with more than 700 employees in offices throughout the U.S. including NC, SC, FL, VA, GA, TX, LA and PA with a culture centered around “People Helping People” grounded by our core values (1) respect for people, (2) customer satisfaction, (3) continuous improvement, (4) safety and (5) ownership, which drives our mission to deliver exceptional… engineering and geomatics solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team. If you want to work at a company that will help you become the best you can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
Watch this video to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of our team!
- Responsible for the profitable operations of the office including maintaining key client relationships and handling all aspects of project activity, with a primary focus on the water, wastewater and water resources market.
- Responsible for expanding current revenue and meeting revenue growth goals.
- Responsibilities include business development, marketing, staff management, monitoring of quality control systems, effective utilization of resources, recruiting, selecting and development of team members.
- Marketing and business development should focus on building client relationships that result in winning new project work from existing and new clients.
- This individual will manage project team members and other production staff members as needed within the region.
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering with a NC PE or ability to quickly obtain NC PE through reciprocity.
- 15 - 20 plus years of proven experience in project, client and business management for state and local government and private sector clients managing water supply, treatment, storage and distribution and wastewater collection conveyance and treatment.
- Demonstrate past success in maintaining existing client relationships and building new client relationships.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the business of consulting engineering and the leadership and business development skills to expand our market share in the water and wastewater sector.
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record.
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains a Drug Free Workplace