About the role
We are seeking dedicated compiler engineers to help build the worlds leading developer platform for zero-knowledge applications…
- Design, develop, and deploy new language constructs in the high-level Leo compiler and low-level snarkVM virtual machine to harness the power of zero-knowledge proofs.
- Build, test and ship customer-facing services and products in Rust and web languages.
- Work with engineers, designers, and leadership to turn our product and technical vision into deliverables each quarter.
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering, including 1 year of Rust development.
- Experience contributing to a new programming language and/or implementing compiler passes such as type inference, constant folding, or canonicalization.
- Familiarity with cryptography and zkSNARK programming concepts such as R1CS constraints.
- Interest in fuzzing, formal verification, or other PL research.
- You have gone through rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- A degree in Computer Science or a background in programming language design.
- Ability to clearly communicate and document your thoughts and code.
Nice to have
- Ideally looking for someone located in SF / Bay area.
- Proficiency in compiler optimizations and language theory.
Salary & Benefits
- $180K- $265K plus an equity package determined through the interview process after a review of experience, knowledge, skills, as well as alignment with market data
- Monthly budget for expenses relating to working in a remote environment (home office set up & supplies, transportation, fitness & personal well-being, continued learning, etc.)
- Comprehensive, top-tier healthcare coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Ability to attend major industry conferences and global events at the companys expense
- Regular team off-sites and retreats