- Unlimited PTO + Wellness days + 9 Paid Holidays
- Strong compensation including generous bonus and stock options
About Our Client…
My client is focused on providing AI based solutions to clients ranging from startups to tech giants across a variety of industries including Retail, CPG, finance, Financial Services, marketing, and media. Their Data Science as a Service platform empowers companies to solve analytical problems and streamlines answers for the challenges businesses spend most of their time on.
They are seeking a Software Developer to join an existing team of developers, responsible for designing and building authentication and authorization modules while mentoring more junior developers in doing the same. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of coding, with expertise in React, Typescript, and Node, and the strong desire to provide mentorship and leadership to more junior teammates.
This role is hybrid, with candidates required to be on site once per week.
- You will contribute to development, design and test automation best practices and procedures across a range of domains and mentor junior developers as they do the same
- Assist in the design and ongoing refinement of the application development lifecycle for the team.
- Build next-generation web applications that are fast and responsive.
- Participate in sprint kickoffs, reviews, retrospectives, daily standups and be a part of ever moving, ever delivering, continuously improving team delivering user value end to end continuously.
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- Utilize node, typescript, react, and docker in the full stack development cycle
- Establish and enforce best practices and standards for application development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of full-stack coding experience
- React (3+ years) and Node (2+ years) experience
- Typescript experience
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to deploy web applications
- Experience with AWS or Azure and containerized deployments using Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience designing and building authentication and authorization modules.
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- BS in Computer Science or other relevant degree
- Ability to commute to Downtown Chicago at least once per week
What's on Offer
- Salary ranging from $125-165k, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO and wellness days
- Flexible working schedule with hybrid model
- Maternity, Paternity, and Family Care plans
- Strong health package including dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Unlimited career growth
- Strong culture with company events, happy hours, volunteering events, and wellness programs
- On site gym
- Hybrid and Remote schedules available based on preference; the ideal candidate will have the ability/desire to be in downtown Chicago office at least once per week