- Hybrid team actively expanding with remote flexibility
- Fast-growing technology company that is working in C#, React, Angular
About Our Client…
My client is a funded Startup company that is consistently growing and not looking to downsize anytime soon. They have a local and national presence and doubled its headcount over the last 2 years. The selected Sr. Software Engineer will be joining the growing Software Developer team as they build out new and greenfield development projects relating to their municipality's clientele. This platform is a centralized hub that allows clients to organize and streamline workflow solutions for municipalities. They are looking for someone that has experience working in C#, .NET, Angular, and Azure and wants to help mentor and developer junior developers.
The successful Sr. Software Engineer will:
- Write correct and clean code; consistently upholds & exemplifies stated best practices.
- Participate actively in the design of new technical features.
- Learn quickly and make daily progress without the need for constant, significant feedback from more senior engineers.
- Know when to ask for help in order to maximize workflow and if needed get unblocked.
- Able to take ownership of small-to-medium features from technical design through completion.
- Be capable of prioritizing tasks while avoiding getting caught up in insignificant details.
- Ability to become self-sufficient in an area of the system with a high-level understanding of other components.
- Capable of providing support for their system/platform area, including systems that they are not familiar with.
- Give timely, helpful feedback to peers and managers throughout the SDLC.
- Communicate assumptions and get clarification on tasks upfront to minimize the need for revision and rework.
- Seek out feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve.
- Understand how your work fits into the larger project and identifies problems with requirements.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sr. Software Engineer has:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience with Back End technologies like C#, .NET, Angular, Azure
- REST API Development and Practices.
- Structured (SQL) and Unstructured (MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns.
- Would be open to a hybrid role - coming into the office once a week or once every 2 weeks
- Experience with Reactive Native, Flutter.
- Experience with Agile.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services such as Azure Functions, Azure Webjobs, Azure WebApps etc.
- Lead a team of developers and mentor/develop the more junior developers
What's on Offer
What's on offer for a successful Sr. Software Engineer?
- Competitive salary ranging from $125K - $150K dependent on interviews and what expertise you bring to the table.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance.
- 401K Match up to 4%.
- Short-term/Long-term disability coverage.
- Performance Bonus & Equity.
- Paid Parental Leave Program.
- Flexible Time Off Program.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Brand new office space, with daily breakfasts and lunches provided.
- In-house gym included